U.S. senators, as well as national analysts, hospital leaders and patient advocates who met Monday at Goodwin College to address the 2013 jump in surgical and medication errors at Connecticut hospitals.
Independence Day Clothing is a line of fashionable, comfortable, reversible clothing designed by one Madison mom to give her son, and all others with disabilities, the independence to dress themselves.
Sweet Maria’s 25th Birthday Gift: Cakes to Make Smiles at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s
Maria Bruscino Sanchez used the celebration of the bakery’s milestone to launch the “Cakes for Kids” initiative, which will benefit patients at the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury.
The collaboration between photographer Mike Marques and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Connecticut Chapter called "i am a MoSaic" aims to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. The exhibit will be on view at the Old Stamford Town Hall from March 10-May 10.
Runner Jessica Fine Sowalsky is raising funds for the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute on her way to the Boston Marathon in April.
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- Surgical, Medication Errors Doubled at Connecticut Hospitals in 2013; Senators Address Issue | Comments
- Madison Mom’s Clothing Line Gives Independence to Her Autistic Son and Others | Comments
- Sweet Maria’s 25th Birthday Gift: Cakes to Make Smiles at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s | Comments
- “i am a MoSaic” Photography Exhibit Puts a Face on Multiple Sclerosis | Comments
- Runner Raises Funds for Cancer Research on Road to Boston Marathon | Comments
- Mystic Mom Raises Awareness of ‘Stealth Virus’ That Can Catch Pregnant Women Unaware | Comments
- Night of Wine and Fun Supports Brain Tumor Alliance in Connecticut | Comments
- Governor Malloy and Tenet End Talks on Connecticut Hospitals Deal--Again | Comments
- Innovative Connecticut Addiction Recovery Program Has High Success Rate | Comments
- College Scholarships Give New Haven Students Promise of a Bright Future | Comments