Looking for some scary Halloween fun this year? Here are a few of our favorite haunted attractions from across the state.
Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining
As always there is lots going on in Connecticut this weekend.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will mark their fifteenth anniversary with a grand gala featuring Grammy Award-winning musician Smokey Robinson.
This weekend is filled with great events including two beer fests, one at Mohegan Sun and one in Seymour, and a scavenger hunt through Stamford.
Grace Before Dying exhibit at The Clare Gallery at the Franciscan Center for Urban Ministries in Hartford from Oct. 13-Nov. 1 documents the care and compassion of the in-house hospice program at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
About This Blog
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (387)
- Haunted Halloween Attractions in Connecticut | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining | Comments
- The Ridgefield Playhouse Celebrates 15 Years; Gala with Smokey Robinson | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Scavenger Hunt, Smoke in the Valley, Symphony & More | Comments
- Grace Before Dying Photography Exhibit Sheds Light on Prison Hospice Care | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Durham Fair, Josh Groban, Pipes in the Valley, Oktober Feast & More | Comments
- Acoustic Festival Takes Over Downtown Putnam on Saturday | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Charlie Daniels in Ridgefield & Spirit of Sherlock in East Haddam | Comments
- New Play by Christopher Shinn Set in Connecticut Debuts at Hartford Stage | Comments
- Comedian Kathleen Madigan Brings the Laughs to Foxwoods | Comments