About This Blog
Connecticut may be one of the smallest states, but it's also one of the most diverse. No one knows this better than content manager Ray Bendici, who is always ready to learn more about our eclectic home, be it by exploring a roadside oddity, discovering a new book or uncovering a bit of little-known state history.
For comments or feedback, email Ray.
Or follow him on Twitter @RayBendici.
- Barnum Museum Events in August | Comments
- 5 Cool Ways to Beat the Dog Days of Summer in Connecticut | Comments
- Connecticut Ranks No. 50 in Per Capita Beer Consumption | Comments
- Distracted Driving Crackdown Begins Across Connecticut | Comments
- The 2013 Travelers Championship: Looking at The Field | Comments
- Celebrate National Trail Days in Connecticut | Comments
- Connecticut Specialty Trails Roundup | Comments
- Connecticut Beer Week is May 11-18 | Comments
- The Garden Conservancy's Open Days Directory | Comments
- Historic Treasures of New Haven | Comments
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012