About This Blog
Table Hopping is your guide to food, restaurants and more across Connecticut, dished up by senior editor Valerie Schroth. If it's a tidbit on a hot new chef, a tip on a cozy little dining spot or the latest on the latest on the state culinary scene, this is the place to get your fill.
For comments or feedback, email Valerie.
- The Copper Beech Inn is Back in the Running | Comments
- A Taste of Mediterraneo | Comments
- Connecticut's Cutest Couple, Where Art Thou? | Comments
- Passage to India | Comments
- Run for the Roses in Litchfield | Comments
- Oak + Almond Opens in Norwalk | Comments
- French Treat on the Saugatuck (or, Garde au Chien!) | Comments
- Parallel Post Creates a Stir | Comments
- Taste of the Nation Hartford on Apr. 11 | Comments
- New Mediterraneo Restaurant to Debut in Norwalk | Comments