Deborah Velasquez was recently chosen as the winner of the global carpet design competition sponsored by CarpetVista of Malmö.
Connecticut is well-represented among the million or so artisans and vendors on this increasingly popular e-commerce site. Here, we pick a few of our favorite local Etsy shops.
The brilliant design team behind Lambertson Truex, Richard Lambertson and John Truex will be offering for sale handbags and other pieces they have hand-selected from their private collection at the shop Privet House, located in the shopping haven of New Preston in the Litchfield Hills.
Denyse Schmidt's Quilts Star for Pottery Barn; 'Amazing Deals' at Her Bridgeport Studio This Weekend
While Denyse Schmidt’s premier quilts can sell at price points in the thousands of dollars, a great opportunity to purchase Schmidt’s artistry and style awaits this weekend, when she is holding her Sample Sale 2013.
Black Rock Galleries (BRG) is holding its Fall Estates Auction Nov. 10, and it will take two sessions to handle the more than 1,300 lots that gallery owners Grant Panarese and Christie Spooner have spent the last few months acquiring from area estates.
About This Blog
- Style & Shopping (56)
- ESPN's Sage Steele Wears a Connecticut Design on 'NBA Countdown' Again | Comments
- Own a Piece of Connecticut Landmark Where Bogart, Bacall, Liz Taylor Stayed | Comments
- Stuart Weitzman Fantasy Shoes for Sale in Greenwich 'Art & Sole' Event | Comments
- 'Trashy' Fashion Show in Hartford: Design Punch, Environmental Message | Comments
- Connecticut Designer's 'Women That Rock' Initiative Benefits Charities; Ridgefield Event in May | Comments
- New Bunny Williams Rugs for Dash & Albert: Beautiful Style That's Practical Too | Comments
- Connecticut's First Winery, Haight-Brown in Litchfield, For Sale; Want to Be a Vintner? | Comments
- Pro Athletes Rockin' Sports Apparel Line of Connecticut College Senior | Comments
- Westport Designer's Tunics Embody Style and a Story; From India to Harvard MBA, Career and Beyond | Comments
- ESPN's Sage Steele Wears Connecticut Designer's Dress on 'NBA Countdown' | Comments