“The price points have changed so there is something for everyone on one’s list.”
Deborah Velasquez was recently chosen as the winner of the global carpet design competition sponsored by CarpetVista of Malmö.
Connecticut is well-represented among the million or so artisans and vendors on this increasingly popular e-commerce site. Here, we pick a few of our favorite local Etsy shops.
The brilliant design team behind Lambertson Truex, Richard Lambertson and John Truex will be offering for sale handbags and other pieces they have hand-selected from their private collection at the shop Privet House, located in the shopping haven of New Preston in the Litchfield Hills.
Denyse Schmidt's Quilts Star for Pottery Barn; 'Amazing Deals' at Her Bridgeport Studio This Weekend
While Denyse Schmidt’s premier quilts can sell at price points in the thousands of dollars, a great opportunity to purchase Schmidt’s artistry and style awaits this weekend, when she is holding her Sample Sale 2013.
About This Blog
- Style & Shopping (47)
- ESPN's Sage Steele to Brighten 'NBA Countdown' Sunday With Connecticut Designer's Work | Comments
- South Moon Under Brings Its Free-Spirited Fashion Sense to Westport | Comments
- Connecticut Antiques Trail to Go Statewide With New Website in April | Comments
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Designers' Exclusive Lines for Connecticut Boutique | Comments
- 'Real Housewives', Stylish Women Will Give Connecticut Jewelry Artist National Profile | Comments
- Kate Spade, Prada, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton & More at Fantasia in Old Saybrook | Comments
- Katie Fong to Have Trunk Show at Richards in Greenwich | Comments
- Diptyque Opens its First Shop in New England in Westport | Comments
- Exhibit Marks 40 Years of Wrap Dress by Von Furstenberg; Her Retreat Is in Connecticut | Comments
- Shipping Container Housing as Latest Connecticut Architectural Style | Comments