Deborah Velasquez was recently chosen as the winner of the global carpet design competition sponsored by CarpetVista of Malmö.
Connecticut is well-represented among the million or so artisans and vendors on this increasingly popular e-commerce site. Here, we pick a few of our favorite local Etsy shops.
The brilliant design team behind Lambertson Truex, Richard Lambertson and John Truex will be offering for sale handbags and other pieces they have hand-selected from their private collection at the shop Privet House, located in the shopping haven of New Preston in the Litchfield Hills.
Denyse Schmidt's Quilts Star for Pottery Barn; 'Amazing Deals' at Her Bridgeport Studio This Weekend
While Denyse Schmidt’s premier quilts can sell at price points in the thousands of dollars, a great opportunity to purchase Schmidt’s artistry and style awaits this weekend, when she is holding her Sample Sale 2013.
Black Rock Galleries (BRG) is holding its Fall Estates Auction Nov. 10, and it will take two sessions to handle the more than 1,300 lots that gallery owners Grant Panarese and Christie Spooner have spent the last few months acquiring from area estates.
About This Blog
- Style & Shopping (73)
- European Style of Emporium, Kiko Milano Cosmetics Coming to Yale Shops | Comments
- Vintage Land Rovers as Lifestyle Statements; Muddy Chef Challenge 3 in Lakeville | Comments
- Stylish Support for Anti-Bullying Efforts, Salvation Army in Norwich Area | Comments
- IKEA Celebrates 10 Years in New Haven With Giveaways this Weekend | Comments
- Signed Volumes Inscribed to Glenn Close Part of Huge Newtown Book Sale | Comments
- Young Entrepreneur Opens Classic Italian Barber Shop in Middletown | Comments
- Privet House Style Emporium Marks Milestone in Shops at Target Afterglow | Comments
- Home Design’s Top Names Star in Event at Mayflower Grace; ‘Muse’ Lunch | Comments
- Want Bold Home Design, Savvier Style? Connecticut Event, Shop Have It | Comments
- Beyoncé, Heidi Klum Love Spanx; Connecticut Store Opening at Westfarms | Comments