Karma Cleanse is dedicated to creating balance in the lives of its customers—not to mention helping with radiant skin, renewed energy, mental clarity, an elevated mood, strengthened immune system and more.
ACGT is the nation’s only non-profit dedicated exclusively to cell and gene therapies for cancer.
Plagued by health problems since her birth on Feb. 4, 2003, and logging more than 30 surgeries in her 10 years, Chelsea was diagnosed with pseudo obstruction in 2011 when she was 8, which has caused irreversible intestinal failure. As a result, she needs a life-saving small bowel transplant.
Connecticut Therapist Has 'Cure' for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Sexual Abuse Issues, Depression ...
"This paper is going to have a huge impact," said Laney Rosenzweig, adding that the information will also be distributed through the Army and Navy Times and other military publications.
"We have to go back to the arts to find healing."
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- New Commercial Kitchen Helps to Improve Food Culture in Windham County | Comments
- The New Hot Lunch: How Schools & Communities are Raising Healthier Kids | Comments
- Once More Than 400 Pounds, Annamarie Rivera Lost Almost 200 Pounds | Comments
- Baseball-Themed Family Day in Southbury Supports Epilepsy Research | Comments
- June Is Alzheimer's Awareness Month; Longest Day Event Set in Connecticut | Comments
- Mystic Mom 'Overwhelmed' by Governor Signing Law on ‘Stealth Virus’ That Can Catch Pregnant Women Unaware | Comments
- Two Connecticut Hospitals Put Fresh Food at Forefront of Wellness Initiatives | Comments
- OptiCare Prosthetic Cornea Transplant Helps 'Blind' Naugatuck Artist See Again | Comments
- Fight Against Premature Birth the Latest Campaign for the March of Dimes | Comments
- Surgical, Medication Errors Doubled at Connecticut Hospitals in 2013; Senators Address Issue | Comments