Independence Day Clothing is a line of fashionable, comfortable, reversible clothing designed by one Madison mom to give her son, and all others with disabilities, the independence to dress themselves.
Sweet Maria’s 25th Birthday Gift: Cakes to Make Smiles at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s
Maria Bruscino Sanchez used the celebration of the bakery’s milestone to launch the “Cakes for Kids” initiative, which will benefit patients at the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury.
The collaboration between photographer Mike Marques and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Connecticut Chapter called "i am a MoSaic" aims to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. The exhibit will be on view at the Old Stamford Town Hall from March 10-May 10.
Runner Jessica Fine Sowalsky is raising funds for the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute on her way to the Boston Marathon in April.
The 3rd Annual Wines of March event on March 14 supports the CT Brain Tumor Alliance, which helps people currently fighting the disease.
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments
- Derby Company's Spring-loaded Facemask Reduces Facial Impacts for Catchers | Comments
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments