Mystic Mom 'Overwhelmed' by Governor Signing Law on ‘Stealth Virus’ That Can Catch Pregnant Women Unaware
Lisa Saunders never heard of congenital cytomegalovirus—a lot of people haven’t—and for pregnant women that lack of knowledge can be dangerous and sometimes tragic.
Griffin Hospital in Derby and New Milford Hospital completely revitalized their food programs, tossing out the fryers and bringing in the fresh produce, in an effort to improve health and wellness through nutrition.
Ten years ago, Mia Ekbergh, an artist who lives in Naugatuck, developed a bad infection in her left eye, possibly from a contaminated contact lens.
The March of Dimes, established in 1938, has tackled a number of issues for babies from polio to birth defects, and now their latest crusade, premature birth.
U.S. senators, as well as national analysts, hospital leaders and patient advocates who met Monday at Goodwin College to address the 2013 jump in surgical and medication errors at Connecticut hospitals.
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- Yale’s Forgotten Master of Mind Control | Comments
- Yale Researchers Study Life-Extending Hormone | Comments
- Running Debate: What Gear Do You Really Need to Hit the Road? | Comments
- Greenwich Latest District to Consider Later School Start Times | Comments
- Top Dentists 2016 | Comments
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments