Danbury’s Greg Williams and Westport’s Jim Hood have joined forces to organize the UNITE to Face Addiction rally Oct. 4 at the National Mall in Washington D.C.
Olivia Hallisey has developed a cheap, portable and easy-to-use Ebola test that she believes can limit future outbreaks of the disease; Google agrees.
AmeriCares provides aid to its neighbors from Fairfield County and around the globe.
Inspired by his father’s untimely death, physicist Ron Mallett has dedicated his life to studying time travel. Now he’s seeking funding to help prove his equation showing how time could be twisted with lasers.
Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration
A multimillion-dollar renovation of the lab will make it ground zero for Yale researchers currently conducting experiments across the globe aimed at studying the invisible universe.
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- Yale’s Forgotten Master of Mind Control | Comments
- Yale Researchers Study Life-Extending Hormone | Comments
- Running Debate: What Gear Do You Really Need to Hit the Road? | Comments
- Greenwich Latest District to Consider Later School Start Times | Comments
- Top Dentists 2016 | Comments
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments