Born 16(!) weeks early, Graig and Zoe Uzarski have faced serious medical challenges to just survive.
If a patient arriving at Yale-New Haven Hospital was suspected of having Ebola or another highly contagious disease, hospital staff immediately would put a stepped-up emergency plan into action.
Cut Out Cancer, Inc. provides free hair and beauty services for cancer patients at Milano Salon & Day Spa on the second Monday of every month.
A simple Facebook page to offer inspiration and support to an ailing friend has grown into the nonprofit organization OutRUN 38, which raises money for cystic fibrosis.
McGraw Hill Chairman on Giving Norwalk Hospital $10 Million: ‘You’ve Got to Show Leadership and Step Up’
At Norwalk Hospital’s Sept. 27 gala, Harold “Terry” McGraw III, Robert McGraw and Suzanne McGraw were honored for the $10 million gift from their family foundation that will result in a new ambulatory care pavilion, the Anne P. and Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Center, at a health care facility in one of Connecticut’s most vibrant, diverse and growing cities.
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- New Commercial Kitchen Helps to Improve Food Culture in Windham County | Comments
- The New Hot Lunch: How Schools & Communities are Raising Healthier Kids | Comments
- Once More Than 400 Pounds, Annamarie Rivera Lost Almost 200 Pounds | Comments
- Baseball-Themed Family Day in Southbury Supports Epilepsy Research | Comments
- June Is Alzheimer's Awareness Month; Longest Day Event Set in Connecticut | Comments
- Mystic Mom 'Overwhelmed' by Governor Signing Law on ‘Stealth Virus’ That Can Catch Pregnant Women Unaware | Comments
- Two Connecticut Hospitals Put Fresh Food at Forefront of Wellness Initiatives | Comments
- OptiCare Prosthetic Cornea Transplant Helps 'Blind' Naugatuck Artist See Again | Comments
- Fight Against Premature Birth the Latest Campaign for the March of Dimes | Comments
- Surgical, Medication Errors Doubled at Connecticut Hospitals in 2013; Senators Address Issue | Comments