The March of Dimes, established in 1938, has tackled a number of issues for babies from polio to birth defects, and now their latest crusade, premature birth.
U.S. senators, as well as national analysts, hospital leaders and patient advocates who met Monday at Goodwin College to address the 2013 jump in surgical and medication errors at Connecticut hospitals.
Independence Day Clothing is a line of fashionable, comfortable, reversible clothing designed by one Madison mom to give her son, and all others with disabilities, the independence to dress themselves.
Sweet Maria’s 25th Birthday Gift: Cakes to Make Smiles at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s
Maria Bruscino Sanchez used the celebration of the bakery’s milestone to launch the “Cakes for Kids” initiative, which will benefit patients at the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury.
The collaboration between photographer Mike Marques and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Connecticut Chapter called "i am a MoSaic" aims to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. The exhibit will be on view at the Old Stamford Town Hall from March 10-May 10.
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments
- A Connecticut Woman’s Tragedy Inspires Breakthroughs in Immunotherapy Cancer Treatment at Yale | Comments
- Ships, Clocks & Stars: The Quest for Longitude at Mystic Seaport | Comments
- CT Man at Helm of Top-Selling Virtual Reality Gaming Company | Comments
- UConn Professor Announces Goal to Regrow Human Limb in 15 Years | Comments
- How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered | Comments
- LUNAFEST Film Event Supports Girls on the Run Greater New Haven | Comments
- Steven Tyler & Sheryl Crow to Play CT Organized Addiction Rally in D.C. | Comments
- Greenwich Teen Develops Ebola Test; Named Google Science Fair Finalist | Comments
- AmeriCares Aids Those in Need, Nearby and Around the World | Comments