Independence Day Clothing is a line of fashionable, comfortable, reversible clothing designed by one Madison mom to give her son, and all others with disabilities, the independence to dress themselves.
Sweet Maria’s 25th Birthday Gift: Cakes to Make Smiles at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s
Maria Bruscino Sanchez used the celebration of the bakery’s milestone to launch the “Cakes for Kids” initiative, which will benefit patients at the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury.
The collaboration between photographer Mike Marques and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Connecticut Chapter called "i am a MoSaic" aims to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. The exhibit will be on view at the Old Stamford Town Hall from March 10-May 10.
Runner Jessica Fine Sowalsky is raising funds for the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute on her way to the Boston Marathon in April.
The 3rd Annual Wines of March event on March 14 supports the CT Brain Tumor Alliance, which helps people currently fighting the disease.
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- Steven Tyler & Sheryl Crow to Play CT Organized Addiction Rally in D.C. | Comments
- Greenwich Teen Develops Ebola Test; Named Google Science Fair Finalist | Comments
- AmeriCares Aids Those in Need, Nearby and Around the World | Comments
- UConn Professor Seeks Funding for Time Machine Feasibility Study | Comments
- Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration | Comments
- New Commercial Kitchen Helps to Improve Food Culture in Windham County | Comments
- The New Hot Lunch: How Schools & Communities are Raising Healthier Kids | Comments
- Once More Than 400 Pounds, Annamarie Rivera Lost Almost 200 Pounds | Comments
- Baseball-Themed Family Day in Southbury Supports Epilepsy Research | Comments
- June Is Alzheimer's Awareness Month; Longest Day Event Set in Connecticut | Comments