An award-winning exhibit chronicles the decades spanning quest to determine longitude at sea.
Virtual reality is the next big thing and may even change the world says Alex Schwartz.
Coinciding with Veterans Day in November, the University of Connecticut will be launching the Hartford Engineering A Limb Project (HEAL), run by UConn Health’s Institute of Regenerative Engineering.
How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered
An unusual discovery of a star far, far away has fueled worldwide speculation about its origin.
The LUNAFEST film festival on Oct. 24 in New Haven will raise proceeds for Girls on the Run Greater New Haven, a local organization that inspires young girls to reach their full potential.
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments
- Derby Company's Spring-loaded Facemask Reduces Facial Impacts for Catchers | Comments
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments