AIDS Project New Haven provides support, management of care and prevention services to people living with HIV in New Haven each year.
When Stamford’s Purdue Pharma released OxyContin they marketed it like no other high-strength painkiller had ever been marketed. Today four out of five new heroin users start by misusing prescription painkillers and prescription pill addiction has become a scourge in its own right.
Danbury resident Dave Bonan gave up his car 15 years ago and hasn't looked back.
Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work
Interest in global health missions, both in Connecticut and elsewhere, has increased among doctors and medical students in recent years.
The Susan B. Anthony Project in Torrington is committed to assisting and advocating for the victims of domestic and sexual violence.
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- UConn Researcher Studies Depression's Links to Alzheimer’s | Comments
- 7 Artifacts at Yale Peabody Museum that Changed the World | Comments
- New Gem Hall Will Bring Even More ‘Wow Factor’ to Peabody Museum | Comments
- Horses Help Sandy Hook Survivors | Comments
- Yale’s Forgotten Master of Mind Control | Comments
- Yale Researchers Study Life-Extending Hormone | Comments
- Running Debate: What Gear Do You Really Need to Hit the Road? | Comments
- Greenwich Latest District to Consider Later School Start Times | Comments
- Top Dentists 2016 | Comments
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments