Melissa Marottoli, a 26-year-old Guilford native, was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer. How she reacted to that news continues to inspire cutting-edge research.
An award-winning exhibit chronicles the decades spanning quest to determine longitude at sea.
Virtual reality is the next big thing and may even change the world says Alex Schwartz.
Coinciding with Veterans Day in November, the University of Connecticut will be launching the Hartford Engineering A Limb Project (HEAL), run by UConn Health’s Institute of Regenerative Engineering.
How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered
An unusual discovery of a star far, far away has fueled worldwide speculation about its origin.
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments
- Derby Company's Spring-loaded Facemask Reduces Facial Impacts for Catchers | Comments
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments
- Susan B. Anthony Project Offers Lifeline to Victims of Domestic & Sexual Violence | Comments
- Students’ Bright Idea Could Help the Disabled Get Going | Comments
- Sky High Business: Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Jobs, Patients & More on Rise in CT | Comments
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments