Virtual reality is the next big thing and may even change the world says Alex Schwartz.
Coinciding with Veterans Day in November, the University of Connecticut will be launching the Hartford Engineering A Limb Project (HEAL), run by UConn Health’s Institute of Regenerative Engineering.
How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered
An unusual discovery of a star far, far away has fueled worldwide speculation about its origin.
The LUNAFEST film festival on Oct. 24 in New Haven will raise proceeds for Girls on the Run Greater New Haven, a local organization that inspires young girls to reach their full potential.
Danbury’s Greg Williams and Westport’s Jim Hood have joined forces to organize the UNITE to Face Addiction rally Oct. 4 at the National Mall in Washington D.C.
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments
- Susan B. Anthony Project Offers Lifeline to Victims of Domestic & Sexual Violence | Comments
- Students’ Bright Idea Could Help the Disabled Get Going | Comments
- Sky High Business: Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Jobs, Patients & More on Rise in CT | Comments
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments
- A Connecticut Woman’s Tragedy Inspires Breakthroughs in Immunotherapy Cancer Treatment at Yale | Comments
- Ships, Clocks & Stars: The Quest for Longitude at Mystic Seaport | Comments