In what could be a game-changer for several sports, the spring-loaded Force3 Defender might help bounce away concussions for baseball and softball catchers and umpires.
AIDS Project New Haven provides support, management of care and prevention services to people living with HIV in New Haven each year.
When Stamford’s Purdue Pharma released OxyContin they marketed it like no other high-strength painkiller had ever been marketed. Today four out of five new heroin users start by misusing prescription painkillers and prescription pill addiction has become a scourge in its own right.
Danbury resident Dave Bonan gave up his car 15 years ago and hasn't looked back.
Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work
Interest in global health missions, both in Connecticut and elsewhere, has increased among doctors and medical students in recent years.
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- Yale’s Forgotten Master of Mind Control | Comments
- Yale Researchers Study Life-Extending Hormone | Comments
- Running Debate: What Gear Do You Really Need to Hit the Road? | Comments
- Greenwich Latest District to Consider Later School Start Times | Comments
- Top Dentists 2016 | Comments
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments