Virtual reality is the next big thing and may even change the world says Alex Schwartz.
Coinciding with Veterans Day in November, the University of Connecticut will be launching the Hartford Engineering A Limb Project (HEAL), run by UConn Health’s Institute of Regenerative Engineering.
How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered
An unusual discovery of a star far, far away has fueled worldwide speculation about its origin.
The LUNAFEST film festival on Oct. 24 in New Haven will raise proceeds for Girls on the Run Greater New Haven, a local organization that inspires young girls to reach their full potential.
Danbury’s Greg Williams and Westport’s Jim Hood have joined forces to organize the UNITE to Face Addiction rally Oct. 4 at the National Mall in Washington D.C.
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- CT Man at Helm of Top-Selling Virtual Reality Gaming Company | Comments
- UConn Professor Announces Goal to Regrow Human Limb in 15 Years | Comments
- How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered | Comments
- LUNAFEST Film Event Supports Girls on the Run Greater New Haven | Comments
- Steven Tyler & Sheryl Crow to Play CT Organized Addiction Rally in D.C. | Comments
- Greenwich Teen Develops Ebola Test; Named Google Science Fair Finalist | Comments
- AmeriCares Aids Those in Need, Nearby and Around the World | Comments
- UConn Professor Seeks Funding for Time Machine Feasibility Study | Comments
- Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration | Comments
- New Commercial Kitchen Helps to Improve Food Culture in Windham County | Comments