According to a federal affidavit Newtown Police sergeant Steven Santucci was living a double life.
In early May, Russell Barton and his business partners plan to resubmit an application to the Historic District Commission for multi-use redevelopment of the historic former Litchfield Jail, built in 1812 to house prisoners from the War of 1812, and, when it was operating, the only jail in the U.S. to share a common wall with a bank.
Dishing out food metaphors and barbecue, New Haven announced an inaugural New Haven Food Truck Festival Wednesday at a press conference on the steps of city hall.
Researchers from the American War Cemetery in Margraten, Netherlands, reached out to Connecticut, again, to help complete the World War II stories of U.S. soldiers.
Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
About This Blog
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- Connecticut Today (510)
- Stamford Students Worry Proposed FAA Regs May Sink Drone Water Rescue Device | Comments
- Gov. Optimistic About State’s Draw at Tourism Conference | Comments
- 'Connecticut Patriot Act' Challenged by State Senate; Debate Mirrors National Patriot Act Concerns | Comments
- Connecticut's Own Nick Fradiani Wins 'American Idol' | Comments
- Connecticut Tourism to Be Celebrated at Governor’s Conference May 12, and You Can Attend | Comments
- Newtown Police Sergeant Was Alleged Leader of Intricate Steroid Ring | Comments
- What’s Next for Historic Connecticut Jail That Shared Wall With Bank? Restaurant, Shops & Lofts | Comments
- New Haven to Hold Food Truck Festival May 30-31at Long Wharf | Comments
- Connecticut Mag. Story Aids Netherlands Honor for World War II Soldier | Comments
- Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day? | Comments