According to a federal affidavit Newtown Police sergeant Steven Santucci was living a double life.
In early May, Russell Barton and his business partners plan to resubmit an application to the Historic District Commission for multi-use redevelopment of the historic former Litchfield Jail, built in 1812 to house prisoners from the War of 1812, and, when it was operating, the only jail in the U.S. to share a common wall with a bank.
Dishing out food metaphors and barbecue, New Haven announced an inaugural New Haven Food Truck Festival Wednesday at a press conference on the steps of city hall.
Researchers from the American War Cemetery in Margraten, Netherlands, reached out to Connecticut, again, to help complete the World War II stories of U.S. soldiers.
Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
About This Blog
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- Connecticut Today (525)
- The CT Files: The Eccentric Traveler Known as The Darn Man | Comments
- New Haven Organization Helps Immigrants & Refugees through Soccer | Comments
- UConn Professor William Jelani Cobb Has Become a Leading Voice on Race, Culture and Politics | Comments
- DMORT: Forensic Experts Ready to Roll in Disaster’s Aftermath | Comments
- Ready, Set, Growler: New Law Makes Beer To Go an Option in CT But Not Every Bar is Opting In | Comments
- CT Attempts to Improve Diversity & Police Monitoring to Avoid Race-Related Conflict | Comments
- Pinup Calendar Raises Money and Awareness to Fight Domestic Abuse | Comments
- The CT Files: 'America's Lost Byron,' Fitz-Greene Halleck | Comments
- Barcade Brooklyn-based Beer Bar & Vintage Arcade To Open New Haven Location Pending City Approval | Comments
- Mohegan Sun & Foxwoods Finish Number 2 & 3 in USA Today Contest | Comments