Aftermath of Massive Connecticut Fire: $3 Million in Damage, $18,000 in Overtime, 150 Firefighters, 25 Departments ...
Torrington's fire marshal said he expects to make a final ruling as early as the end of the week on the cause of the massive fire that destroyed a warehouse last week.
The UConn men became the national champions last night after they beat the Kentucky Wildcats 60-54. If the women’s team can beat Notre Dame tonight the UConn program will have another NCAA championship sweep—making them not just the only program to accomplish the feat, but also the only team to do it twice.
Just like the UConn men had converted big opportunities better than NCAA opponents, the women's team has that stat karma on its side big-time going into tonight's game.
A former Pratt & Whitney worker who allegedly tried to ship military documents to Iran awaits trial.
Legendary actor Mickey Rooney, who died Sunday at 93, talked to Connecticut Magazine in 2012 about his long career.
About This Blog
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- Connecticut Today (366)
- Sulu of 'Star Trek,' a Gay Rights Activist, Draws a Crowd at Yale | Comments
- Ron Howard’s Greenwich Estate Sells for $27.5 Million; Buyer Not Named | Comments
- Voting for Connecticut's Favorite Town Ends Friday; Westport, Putnam Leading | Comments
- Work Begins on New Army Training Site in Branford | Comments
- Mystery Surrounds Enfield Time Capsule; Will Medical Examiner X-Ray It? | Comments
- Hillary Clinton Signs Copies of 'Hard Choices' in Madison; 1,000 Line Up | Comments
- Connecticut Ballet’s Juvenile Justice Outreach Program Makes an Impact | Comments
- Connecticut's Casinos Challenged as Revenues Decline, Competitors Rise | Comments
- Connecticut Spy Case: Alleged Seller of Intel Bound for Iran Denied Bail | Comments
- Tornadoes Wreaked Havoc in Connecticut 25 Years Ago This July | Comments