The debate over who first achieved motorized flight may continue elsewhere, but here in Connecticut, there's no question.
After a bright start—studded with homegrown players like former UConn star Rebecca Lobo—the WNBA and the Connecticut Sun continue to find success as they enter their 17th season.
According to a report cited in a Washington Post story, it costs $3,343 a year more for day care than for public college tuition in Connecticut.
Demonstrators took to the streets in Hartford, Stamford, Middletown, Torrington, West Haven and other Connecticut cities to bring attention to growing income inequality.
Aftermath of Massive Connecticut Fire: $3 Million in Damage, $18,000 in Overtime, 150 Firefighters, 25 Departments ...
Torrington's fire marshal said he expects to make a final ruling as early as the end of the week on the cause of the massive fire that destroyed a warehouse last week.
About This Blog
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- Connecticut Today (380)
- Hershey’s Connecticut Site Where Almond Joy Was Born to Be Auctioned | Comments
- CL&P’s Proposed 59 Percent Fee Increase Slammed in Connecticut Hearing | Comments
- Ebola Drug Under Development by Connecticut Company | Comments
- New Haven area school cooks learn kid-friendly food techniques at ‘boot camp’ | Comments
- Gangs of New London: New Guilty Plea in 'Green Garages' Case | Comments
- Investigations Continue in Blonde, Blue-eyed & Gone Cases; Update | Comments
- Ransomware Hackers Will Kidnap Your Computer Files, Hold for Ransom, Connecticut AG Warns | Comments
- Westport Crowned Fan-Favorite Town | Comments
- Derby Triple Murder That Shocked Connecticut 25 Years Ago Recalled | Comments
- Hartford and New Haven Ranked Among Top Five Unfriendly Cities; We Disagree | Comments