Gov. Dannel Malloy: "I want to stress that this request is to address the issue of salt supplies for the remainder of this winter season as there surely will be additional snow and ice events this year."
When a Branford fire police captain, a self-described “drone guy,” helped determine that explosives were safely distant from a fire at the Stony Creek Quarry, he was hailed for his voluntary aid. When a journalist affiliated with WFSB used a drone over a fatal car crash in Hartford, the Federal Aviation Administration said it would investigate the issue because the use was “commercial.” Meanwhile, state Reps. James Albis, D-East Haven, and Matthew Ritter, D-Hartford, are drafting legislation that would make sure police don’t use “unmanned aircraft” without a warrant. Are issues about drones (the modern version of radio-controlled aircraft used by kids in the ’60s) spinning out of control? When it comes to commercial use...
Woody Allen Enrages Connecticut Prosecutor From Dylan Farrow Case; New York Times Won't Run Maco's Response
Frank S. Maco, the former prosecutor, who found probable cause in Woody Allen case, says he may hire an attorney.
You could say a trip to the moon propelled Connecticut donors to number 18 on The Chronicle of Philanthropy's list of the top 50 U.S. donors to charity in 2013.
In a letter published online by The New York Times yesterday,(Feb. 1), Dylan Farrow revives her allegations that Allen "sexually assaulted" her at the Litchfield County home of Farrow—allegations that surfaced in 1992 and became the subject of a controversial investigation And, Dylan Farrow writes in apparent reference to the Golden Globes, "You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you for
About This Blog
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- Connecticut Today (367)
- DeLauro Proposes 1-Cent Tax on Each Teaspoon of Sugar in Soft Drinks | Comments
- Connecticut Fears Change to Native American Tribes Law; 3 New Casinos? | Comments
- Sulu of 'Star Trek,' a Gay Rights Activist, Draws a Crowd at Yale | Comments
- Ron Howard’s Greenwich Estate Sells for $27.5 Million; Buyer Not Named | Comments
- Voting for Connecticut's Favorite Town Ends Friday; Westport, Putnam Leading | Comments
- Work Begins on New Army Training Site in Branford | Comments
- Mystery Surrounds Enfield Time Capsule; Will Medical Examiner X-Ray It? | Comments
- Hillary Clinton Signs Copies of 'Hard Choices' in Madison; 1,000 Line Up | Comments
- Connecticut Ballet’s Juvenile Justice Outreach Program Makes an Impact | Comments
- Connecticut Spy Case: Alleged Seller of Intel Bound for Iran Denied Bail | Comments