About This Blog
Connecticut Politics is where political reporter Jennifer Swift aims to take a step back and offer a statewide perspective on the impact of what Connecticut's political leaders—and would-be leaders—are doing and not doing.
For comments or feedback, email Jennifer.
Or follow her on Twitter @byjenniferswift.
- Connecticut Politics (206)
- John McKinney Would Back Repeal of Tougher Connecticut Gun Laws as Governor? | Comments
- Mark Boughton on Lisa Wilson-Foley Donation: 'I would send back the check' | Comments
- What Rowland Can Expect if He Goes to Jail, a Flashback to 2005 'Man in the Can' Story | Comments
- John Rowland pleads not guilty to illegal campaign schemes | Comments
- Jeb Bush Calls for Republicans to Embrace Immigration Reform
- State Republicans seek to distance party from ex-Gov. Rowland as Democrats pounce
- Ex-Connecticut Gov. John Rowland indicted on 7 charges alleging campaign finance violations | Comments
- Mark Boughton Drops out of Mayors Against Illegal Guns | Comments
- Ted Kennedy Jr. Announces Run for State Senate Seat | Comments
- John Rowland, on radio show, says he wants to ‘respect the process’ | Comments