About This Blog
Connecticut Politics is where political reporter Jennifer Swift aims to take a step back and offer a statewide perspective on the impact of what Connecticut's political leaders—and would-be leaders—are doing and not doing.
For comments or feedback, email Jennifer.
Or follow her on Twitter @byjenniferswift.
- Connecticut Politics (210)
- Hillary Clinton takes the stage at UConn forum | Comments
- Politico: Dodd Campaign Could Have Unknowingly Received Illegal Campaign Contributions | Comments
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Won't Back Down from Accusation | Comments
- Connecticut GOP Candidates Say 'No Thanks' to Wilson-Foley Donations | Comments
- John McKinney Would Back Repeal of Tougher Connecticut Gun Laws as Governor? | Comments
- Mark Boughton on Lisa Wilson-Foley Donation: 'I would send back the check' | Comments
- What Rowland Can Expect if He Goes to Jail, a Flashback to 2005 'Man in the Can' Story | Comments
- John Rowland pleads not guilty to illegal campaign schemes | Comments
- Jeb Bush Calls for Republicans to Embrace Immigration Reform
- State Republicans seek to distance party from ex-Gov. Rowland as Democrats pounce