Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
From music to ballet to train rides and osprey viewing cruises, this weekend has lots to offer in Connecticut.
“Icy Sunset Jazz and Art Exhibition…In the City” will bring jazz, blues, Latin, R&B, Calypso and more to The Hilton Hotel in Hartford on Saturday, April 25.
The women behind the new cookbook, "The Pollan Family Table: The Best Recipes and Kitchen Wisdom for Delicious, Healthy Family Meals," will bring their family stories and recipes to life in a talk at the Oliver Wolcott Library in Litchfield on Thursday, April 23.
About This Blog
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- Arts & Entertainment (344)
- Southeastern Connecticut & Quiet Corner Get Loud with Big June Events | Comments
- Author Judy Blume's Latest 'In the Unlikely Event' Recalls Tragic Plane Crashes | Comments
- Weekend Best: Memorial Day Parades, Robin Hood Fair, Mystic Seaport Salute to Summer … | Comments
- Off the Beaten Path: Impressionism at Bush-Holley House in Greenwich | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: 'Matilda The Musical', Mystic Food Trucks, Coney Island & Copland ... | Comments
- T.C. Boyle’s Latest Award: A Short (True) Story Set in Connecticut | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Ringling Bros., 'The Second Mrs. Wilson' Premiere, Greek Fest | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Jay Leno, Thread City Hop Fest, Music in Mystic and More | Comments
- Off the Beaten Path: Trail With Mysterious Ruins, Canal to Bantam Lake | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Iron Chef Elm City, Blossom Fests, Quassy Carloads … | Comments