The popular Little Pond trail at White Memorial in Litchfield is not the most intriguing trail—or the most mysterious. That's the one with the canal and the ruins of industrial age piers leading to Bantam Lake.
Blossom festivals in Meriden and New Haven, carload weekend at Quassy Amusement Park and an Iron Chef cooking competition in New Haven are just three great options this weekend.
Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
From music to ballet to train rides and osprey viewing cruises, this weekend has lots to offer in Connecticut.
About This Blog
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (416)
- Weekend Best Bets: Valentine's specials, with Romeo & Juliet, couples feeding time and Fire & Ice | Comments
- And Still We Rise: A Visual Conversation on Race & Culture | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Beer & MacChilifest, Iliza Shlesinger & Monster Jam | Comments
- 'Shatner's World' Coming to Foxwoods Casino Feb. 6 | Comments
- Winter Warmups: 9 Ways to Escape the Cold in CT | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Wine, Beer & Chocolate Fests, plus the Dog Whisperer and a UConn Opera | Comments
- Brian Wilson to Bring 'Pet Sounds' to CT for Final Time | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Noah’s comedy (ppd.), a camper’s paradise, baseball, basketball and one amazing coat | Comments
- Snow Forces "Daily Show" Host Trevor Noah's Foxwoods Show to Move to May 14 | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Musical Festival, Fire & Ice, Martin Luther King Jr. | Comments