Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining
As always there is lots going on in Connecticut this weekend.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will mark their fifteenth anniversary with a grand gala featuring Grammy Award-winning musician Smokey Robinson.
This weekend is filled with great events including two beer fests, one at Mohegan Sun and one in Seymour, and a scavenger hunt through Stamford.
Grace Before Dying exhibit at The Clare Gallery at the Franciscan Center for Urban Ministries in Hartford from Oct. 13-Nov. 1 documents the care and compassion of the in-house hospice program at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
Another nice weekend ahead with festivals galore on tap.
About This Blog
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (466)
- Years After Iconic Interview, Dick Cavett Recalls Spirit of Katharine Hepburn | Comments
- The Shops at Yale Presents Inaugural New Haven Chalk Art Festival | Comments
- Jim Calhoun’s Celebrity Charity All-Star Game | Comments
- Podunk Bluegrass Festival Turns 20 Aug. 11-14 | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Broadway's 'If/Then' at The Bushnell, the Malloys Yuk It Up, Bruce Vilanch's New Goodspeed Musical | Comments
- 8 Events to Get You Through the Steamy Month of August | Comments
- Westport Native Courtney A. Kemp Debuts Third Season of Hit STARZ Show "Power" | Comments
- Fresh Off a European Tour, Shelton Native Comes Home to Connecticut | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Chita Rivera, Big Premiere for 'Anastasia' & Yale Actor Breaks Out | Comments
- Where to See Fireworks in Connecticut: 2016 | Comments