Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
From music to ballet to train rides and osprey viewing cruises, this weekend has lots to offer in Connecticut.
“Icy Sunset Jazz and Art Exhibition…In the City” will bring jazz, blues, Latin, R&B, Calypso and more to The Hilton Hotel in Hartford on Saturday, April 25.
The women behind the new cookbook, "The Pollan Family Table: The Best Recipes and Kitchen Wisdom for Delicious, Healthy Family Meals," will bring their family stories and recipes to life in a talk at the Oliver Wolcott Library in Litchfield on Thursday, April 23.
About This Blog
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- Arts & Entertainment (364)
- Weekend Best Bets: CT Wine Fest, BBQ Cookoff, Ghost Tours & More | Comments
- Slide the City Phenomenon Comes to Stamford & Hartford | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Beer & Bacon Fest, Free Jazz, George Clinton and More | Comments
- Playwright A.R. Gurney Premieres Newest Work at Westport Playhouse | Comments
- Best Bets: From Sailfest to Shakespeare with Much in Between | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Boom Box Parade, Heart and Celebrate America | Comments
- Adventure Rooms in Middletown Bring Escape Room Craze to Connecticut | Comments
- Christina Perri’s Girls Night Out with Colbie Caillat & Rachel Platten at Mohegan | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Travelers Championship, Mystic Blues Festival, Road Jam Beer Fest & More | Comments
- New Litchfield Gallery Highlights Fine Art That Merits More Buzz | Comments