Looking for some scary Halloween fun this year? Here are a few of our favorite haunted attractions from across the state.
Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining
As always there is lots going on in Connecticut this weekend.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will mark their fifteenth anniversary with a grand gala featuring Grammy Award-winning musician Smokey Robinson.
This weekend is filled with great events including two beer fests, one at Mohegan Sun and one in Seymour, and a scavenger hunt through Stamford.
Grace Before Dying exhibit at The Clare Gallery at the Franciscan Center for Urban Ministries in Hartford from Oct. 13-Nov. 1 documents the care and compassion of the in-house hospice program at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
About This Blog
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (397)
- Weekend Best Bets: Giant Balloon Parade in Stamford, Car Show in Hartford, Magic Dragons & More | Comments
- Ana Gasteyer’s Jazz Journey Brings Her to The Kate in Old Saybrook | Comments
- Best Bets: Holiday Gift Show, Zipathon, The Weeknd at Mohegan & More | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: CT Veterans Parade, 'Stupid Conversation,' National Chinese Acrobats & More | Comments
- New London's Lyman Allyn Art Museum Ushers in the Near::New | Comments
- Holistic Health Leader Deepak Chopra Talks Super Genes at RJ Julia | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: A Haunted Zoo, Costume Balls, Mead & Beer Fest & More | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Halloween Parade, Wine Festival & Obstacle Course | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Motley Crue, Apple Harvest Fest, Crazy Brew Bash & More | Comments
- Comedian Paul Reiser Entertains at the Ridgefield Playhouse; Oct. 17 | Comments