Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining
As always there is lots going on in Connecticut this weekend.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will mark their fifteenth anniversary with a grand gala featuring Grammy Award-winning musician Smokey Robinson.
This weekend is filled with great events including two beer fests, one at Mohegan Sun and one in Seymour, and a scavenger hunt through Stamford.
Grace Before Dying exhibit at The Clare Gallery at the Franciscan Center for Urban Ministries in Hartford from Oct. 13-Nov. 1 documents the care and compassion of the in-house hospice program at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
Another nice weekend ahead with festivals galore on tap.
About This Blog
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (446)
- Wilton TV Writer Launches “Feed the Beast” on AMC | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Connecticut's 'Tony' Awards, Steve Martin at Long Wharf, Al Pacino at Foxwoods | Comments
- The New Haven Ballet Takes to the Shubert Theater Stage May 21 | Comments
- Feel the Bernhard: Comedian Brings her Signature Sass | Comments
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Nile Rodgers & Bill T. Jones in Conversation at The CT Forum | Comments
- Rediscover Treasures of Yale Center for British Art; Reopens May 11 | Comments
- Celebrate Mother's Day with CT Race in the Park in New Britain | Comments
- Pintos, ‘Burning Rat’ and Scalding Coffee at Ralph Nader’s Winsted Museum | Comments
- 7 Marvelous May Events: Samba Fest, Circus, Kenny Chesney & More! | Comments
- Backstage: Mary Beth Peil of 'Good Wife,' Matthew Morrison of 'Glee' & Oscar winner Dianne Wiest | Comments