There is lots going on this weekend in Connecticut, from a celebrity performance to an awesome community theater production, a beer fest, a swing music concert and a collection of outdoor family events.
The popular Little Pond trail at White Memorial in Litchfield is not the most intriguing trail—or the most mysterious. That's the one with the canal and the ruins of industrial age piers leading to Bantam Lake.
Blossom festivals in Meriden and New Haven, carload weekend at Quassy Amusement Park and an Iron Chef cooking competition in New Haven are just three great options this weekend.
Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
About This Blog
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (397)
- Weekend Best Bets: Giant Balloon Parade in Stamford, Car Show in Hartford, Magic Dragons & More | Comments
- Ana Gasteyer’s Jazz Journey Brings Her to The Kate in Old Saybrook | Comments
- Best Bets: Holiday Gift Show, Zipathon, The Weeknd at Mohegan & More | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: CT Veterans Parade, 'Stupid Conversation,' National Chinese Acrobats & More | Comments
- New London's Lyman Allyn Art Museum Ushers in the Near::New | Comments
- Holistic Health Leader Deepak Chopra Talks Super Genes at RJ Julia | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: A Haunted Zoo, Costume Balls, Mead & Beer Fest & More | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Halloween Parade, Wine Festival & Obstacle Course | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Motley Crue, Apple Harvest Fest, Crazy Brew Bash & More | Comments
- Comedian Paul Reiser Entertains at the Ridgefield Playhouse; Oct. 17 | Comments