The Elm Shakespeare Company performs Pericles in Edgerton Park from August 14-31.
The third annual Westside Reggae Festival will take place Saturday at the Ives Concert Park in Danbury. Morgan Heritage, Beres Hammond, Barrington Levy and others will perform.
Infinity Music Hall & Bistro has been successful in Norfolk, now the owner hopes to take that winning formula to Hartford.
Jazz Helps Heal Jimmy Greene, Whose Daughter Was Killed at Sandy Hook; Saxophonist at Litchfield Festival Aug. 10
“Music is a way to communicate when there's nothing that words can further communicate,” says Greene, an acclaimed jazz saxophonist from Newtown whose band, the Jimmy Greene Quartet, will be one of the headliners at the 19th annual Litchfield Jazz Festival, taking place Aug. 8 to 10 at the Goshen Fairgrounds in Goshen.
The Hotchkiss Library of Sharon invites readers and wine lovers alike to meet with more than 30 authors and illustrators at the 18th annual Sharon Summer Book Signing on Aug. 1.
About This Blog
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- Arts & Entertainment (242)
- Dead Poets Society? No. It’s a (Successful) Connecticut Poets Society | Comments
- 'Sculpture Victorious' at Yale, Offering Never-Before-Seen Art, Opens Sept. 10 | Comments
- Katharine Hepburn-Inspired Performance Venue in Old Saybrook Turns 5 in Style | Comments
- Undying Love, Murder Plot, (Dinner)—A Magic (Flute) Evening in Middlebury | Comments
- ESPN Films Rodney Carrington Video for Colin Cowherd Football Show in Connecticut | Comments
- Shakespeare in the Park Transports Audiences to West Indies in Pericles | Comments
- Morgan Heritage, Beres Hammond to Headline Danbury Reggae Fest | Comments
- Infinity Hall's $5.2 Million Hartford Expansion is About to Open | Comments
- Jazz Helps Heal Jimmy Greene, Whose Daughter Was Killed at Sandy Hook; Saxophonist at Litchfield Festival Aug. 10 | Comments
- Top American Authors at a Big Book Event in Tiny Sharon, Connecticut | Comments